FREE SHIPPING on all Australian orders over $100 | AFTERPAY AVAILABLE
Natural Rubber Dummy in Blush Pink (Set of 2)
A natural dummy, that is not only better for your baby, but also better for the planet. Plus, it looks super cute!
- Made from a single piece of rubber – safe from separating parts
- Pure natural rubber – Completely plastic free
- No BPA, parabens or other nasites
This natural rubber pacifier is a classic cherry shape with a large teat to allow baby to hold on to the dummy with ease.
There are two dummies in the pack that comes with a cotton dummy pouch for clean and organised transporting in your handbag or nappy bag.
WHY YOUR CUB WILL LOVE IT:
- A large cherry teat makes it easier to hold in
- A big shield that touches their nose emulates the feeling and comfort of breastfeeding
- Rubber is so soft it creates that comforting association with a breast
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT:
- 100% natural rubber coloured with beautiful food contact pigment
- Moulded into one piece (A single piece is safer and cleaner)
- 100% plastic free
- Free from nasties like BPA, PVC, phthalates, parabens and chemical softeners
- Ethically & sustainably made
- Eco friendly biodegradable dummies
- Naturally soft rubber means no marks on baby's face or harmful chemicals to soften
Meets Australian & European Safety Standards AS 23432:2015 EN 1400:2013 + A1:2014 Babies’ Dummies
Because it's free from chemicals, natural rubber may expand after excessive use.